The main purpose of a Reiki treatment is not only to support the physical body, but also to promote a positive mind so you can experience more joy in life. The great thing about Reiki is that one does not have to be ill to experience the benefits.
Some come to Reiki to help with their energy levels, managing the stress of daily life or when transitions are happening in their lives. Others will come to develop themselves spiritually and experience a greater sense of meaning in life.
After a treatment most people feel calm and relaxed, self better and some say they feel energetic, clear-minded and productive.
There are many ways that an individual can benefit from Reiki. It is important to note that Reiki does not target one particular problem within the body but rather targets everything at once. Energy transfer is the most powerful tool in healing in this way as it heals all related elements of a particular condition.
Many who come for Reiki treatments realise that balancing their systems can help them to cope better with a wide range of health conditions, including stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain etc.
1. Promotes Harmony & Balance
2. Creates deep relaxation and helps the body release stress and tension
3. Dissolves energy blocks and promotes natural balance between mind, body and spirit
4. Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins and supports the immune system
5. Clears the mind and improves focus as you feel grounded & centred
6. Aids better sleep
7. Accelerates The Body’s Self-Healing Ability
8. Helps relieve pain and supports the physical body healing
9. Helps spiritual growth and emotional cleansing
10. Compliments medical treatment & other therapies